Tel: 07803 208 431
Is your bathroom looking a bit tired?
Please call us in to discuss replacement. Gone are the days when you just chose what colour suite you want and gone are the days of the avocado suite. However this does mean there is a lot to choose from and think about. We can recommend what will still work and look good in five years’ time and if you’re thinking of a new layout we can advise what will work best.
If you are finding the bath difficult you might consider swapping the tub for a full size walk in shower enclosure (with grab bars and a seat if necessary)
We can also arrange builders to remove walls if that’s what’s needed.
Refurbishing a bathroom usually takes two weeks from rip out to completion. The following timeline shows roughly what happens and when for a standard bath, basin and WC replacement:
Days 1 & 2
• Isolate water supply and rip out existing suite, tiles, floor covering etc.
• Add new/move pipes as required etc.
• Skim walls and ceiling
Days 4 & 5
• While the plaster dries fit new bath
• Electrician fits new wiring for lights
Days 6, 7 & 8
• Once the plaster is dry the ceiling is painted and walls tiled and grouted
Days 9 & 10
• Fit WC, basin, taps and bath panel & screen, towel radiator, lights etc.